A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grant, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Grant FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Grant practice?
- Dr. James Grant has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Grant practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hope, NC and Nashville, NC.
See Rocky Mount Pediatricians and Rocky Mount Pediatric Specialists.