A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grant, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Grant FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Grant practice?
- Dr. James Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. James Grant practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Pediatricians and Rocky Mount Cardiologists.