A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hackett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hackett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Hackett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Hackett practice?
- Dr. James Hackett has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hackett practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.