A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Howell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Howell practice?
- Dr. James Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Howell practices Family Medicine near Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Family Physicians.