A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wynn Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wynn Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn Jacobs graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wynn Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wynn Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Wynn Jacobs practice?
- Dr. James Wynn Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wynn Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Ophthalmologists.