A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wynn Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wynn Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn Jacobs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn Jacobs graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wynn Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wynn Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Wynn Jacobs practice?
- Dr. James Wynn Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wynn Jacobs practices Ophthalmology near Guntersville, AL.
See Guntersville Ophthalmologists.