Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Knight
Dr. James Knight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Knight is affiliated with St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus, Des Peres Hospital and Forest Park Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Knight has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Jack Gandlmayr
General Surgery, Family Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 1.66 mi
Dr. Lance Gerowin
Saint Louis, MO 3.36 mi47