A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leonard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leonard, DO, PT is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Leonard DO and PT is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Leonard practice?
- Dr. James Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Leonard practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Physiatrists.