A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James James Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lin practice?
- Dr. James Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lin practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.