A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lowry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lowry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Watkins Lowry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Lowry practice?
- Dr. James Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lowry practices Emergency Medicine near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Emergency Physicians.