Learn more about Dr. James May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James May is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. James May, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Ununited Fractures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. May has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren May MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. May practice?
- Dr. James May has 1 office location.
Dr. James May practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.