Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Meade
Dr. James Meade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meade is affiliated with Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center, Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid and Desoto Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Meade has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Meade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Ryan Baker
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Sarasota, FL 1.22 mi8
Dr. Jean Kennar
Sarasota, FL 1.44 mi39
Dr. Gregory Hicks
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Sarasota, FL 1.47 mi34