A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- Carney Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Meyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Meyer practice?
- Dr. James Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Haverhill Radiologists.