Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mullen
Dr. James Mullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cookeville, TN, with another office in Cookeville, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mullen is affiliated with Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Middle Tn Medical Ctr and St Francis - Eastside. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mullen has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.
Dr. Sherif Shoukry
Cookeville, TN 0.01 mi37
Dr. Robert Paasche
Cookeville, TN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jerome Howell
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cookeville, TN 0.01 mi32