Learn more about Dr. James Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Myers, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Myers has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Myers MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Myers practice?
- Dr. James Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Myers practices Infectious Disease near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Infectious Disease Doctors.