Learn more about Dr. James Nachbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nachbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachbar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachbar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nachbar, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nachbar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Riverside Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wallace Nachbar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James W. Nachbar practice?
- Dr. James Nachbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nachbar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wytheville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Wytheville Psychiatrists.