A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ogilvie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogilvie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogilvie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogilvie graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ogilvie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Intermountain
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ogilvie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ogilvie practice?
- Dr. James Ogilvie has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ogilvie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, UT and Minneapolis, MN.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons and Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.