A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pickens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pickens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pickens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
- Baylor Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Pickens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pickens practice?
- Dr. James Pickens has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pickens practices Family Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Family Physicians.