A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pickens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pickens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pickens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
- Baylor Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wesley Pickens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pickens practice?
- Dr. James Pickens has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pickens practices Family Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Family Physicians.