A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powers, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Powers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wilson Powers FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Powers practice?
- Dr. James Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Powers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.