Overall Review

3.8

January 21st, 2016
Cold, uncaring and unattached
Does not look at you, types on his computer and has the bedside manner of the near dead.

January 20th, 2015
He is okay.
He tends to want to see you for only one thing at a time. He is fair, but not the easiest to deal with. I see him because I have zero insurance and he works with me on that.

April 28th, 2014
RETIRED
VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND HE LISTENS AND HAS KEPT ME HEALTHY FOR AS LONG AS HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR ALSO THE OFFICE STAFF VERY HELPFUL AND BUSSINESS LIKE

July 26th, 2012
Not your group doctor
Individual practice - not an assembly line practice - takes time and listens to you. Always there when you need him. Highly recommend Dr Ruppel.

April 11th, 2011
Dr Ruppel has a different demeanor, he is not selling you, him. He listens and doctors me, with my myriad of issues (hypertension, diabetes, cancer survivor, situational anxiety, obesity, thyroid, cholesterol to name a few), quite well. He's quite competent and a subtle cheerleader. He is compassionate. He and his staff respond promptly and professionally. He is a bicyclist. Exercise advocate. I love him!

December 2nd, 2010
I would definitely recommend
Everytime I visit, Dr. Ruppel spends time to talk to me in order to diagnose the health issue accurately. The medicines that he prescribes work wonderfully. I'm always able to get an appointment when I need to see him. He and his staff are always very kind. I had been to different doctors in the area, and once I went to him I haven't gone to anyone else since. I've been very pleased.

March 11th, 2009
Dr. Ruppel was my mom's primary care doctor when she was in the final stages of a terminal disease. He was outstanding--very compassionate, competent and he went out of his way to take good care of her. This gave my father and the rest of the family peace of mind to know she was well cared for.