Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Schroeder
Dr. James Schroeder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Schroeder is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Highland Park Hospital and Independent Practitioner. Dr. Schroeder has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Schroeder has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. James Schroeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Yerkes
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology
Chicago, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Fishbein
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Isabelle De Plaen
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi27