A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schroeder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schroeder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Schroeder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. James Schroeder has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Schroeder practices Otolaryngology near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Westchester Otolaryngologists.