A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Stone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Stone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Franklin Surgeons.