A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stone has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Stone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Stone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Franklin Surgeons.