Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Stone
Dr. James Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI (and 6 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Stone is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Aurora St Luke's Medical Center and Orthopedic Hospital of Wisconsin. Dr. Stone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Stone has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. James Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Brandon Rebholz
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi11
Dr. Brian Mccarty
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi22
Dr. David Haskell
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi45