Dr. James Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Stone?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. James Stone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

Dr. James W. Stone

My Primary Physician recommended Dr. Stone My first visit discovered an AOPA magazine, and I knew I would like him personally. My knee replacement went very well and I was able to walk without pain in about 6-8 weeks. I have since seen him for a crushed vertebrae

February 5th, 2016

Knee replacement

I had a knee replacement and Dr. Stone did a magnificent job. Good recovery, wish I had done it years ago. I wouldn't go to anyone else and would encourage everyone to go here. Wonderful networking of Drs.

December 11th, 2015

It was Crazy .. my Husband and I arrived for a 9:15 appt and never got seen I went up there at 9:40 cause we still had not been called back and then my Husband finally got tired of waiting at 9:55 so he went up there and the lady behind the desk said when a room opens up I would be called back basically just blowing him off. like go and sit down when you called you will be called.I will not be going to see him again, we were talking to a couple next to us that his wife had a knee replacement and Dr, Stone sent his Asst out to talk to her Husband Umm Excuse me Unacceptable that is your spouse your life.. you are suppose to be a professional this your life you choose this profession you better have the care behind it to show people that you actually care about them. Not just be in it for the PAYCHECK...

August 8th, 2013

My mother went to this doctor and his "exam room" was the supply closet, because he overbooks. You see his PA, and only see Dr. Stone for two minutes and he basically agrees with everything the PA says even if it's wrong. The PA diagnoses, orders tests, and does the actual exam, yet you get a bill for Dr. Stone. You can never get ahold of even the PA on the phone and the office staff is rude, gossips about patients, and are unhelpful. There is poor direction and communication with physical therapy, and if you are still in pain after a few months, you're simply told to "suck it up".

August 21st, 2008

Excellent In Every Way

Dr Stone is amazing. I have had a an ankle scoped and both shoulders have had torn Rotator Cuffs that he repaired. My last shoulder repair was 11 weeks ago, and he did such an amazing job that my Physical Therapist is amazed how well I am doing. I recommend Dr Stone to all! Thanks Dr Stone!

August 6th, 2008

Both Knees

Had a Motorcycle accident. Dr stone did a Fantastic recostructive repair. Tib/Fib,ACL Reconstruction, repaired Meniscus...Excellent recovery, wonderful Doctor.Would recommend to anyone.

June 16th, 2008

Dr. Stone destroyed my knee. It's been over 2 years since my knee surgery and I still haven't fully recovered. I had the same surgery on my other knee by a different doctor about 2 weeks ago and I am already on my way to a full recovery.

September 5th, 2017