A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stubbs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stubbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Alton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stubbs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Stubbs practice?
- Dr. James Stubbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Stubbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Alton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.