A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taylor, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taylor, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Sweetwater Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Taylor MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. James Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Taylor practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See Knoxville Surgeons.