inactive

James W Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 26th, 2015
I had a great experience with Dr. Taylor.

January 5th, 2015
Amazing doctor,staff,and overall experience

June 21st, 2011
Exceptional doctor. Wonderful office staff. Could not have had a better experience.

February 7th, 2011
Fantastic Face Lift
I knew the minute I walked into this humble office this was the place. After his receptionist/friend mentioned he had done her face and he was a sculptur after I started a conversation WOW....Then I met the doc and his wife Carol (what a sweetheart)...He was so interested and considerate and "artful". On my facelift surgery day he marked me up and I heard the surgery nurses in the day surgery suite say he knew it all without marking...He had been concerned about working on my lower lids at the same time but I wanted to. He did and mentioned he had to be very conservative because of the way my eyes are shaped..IT WAS ALL PERFECT...I COULD have gone anywhere in the country if I had really wanted to, but I am soooo glad I did not. It has been five weeks now and I still cry sometimes when I look at the results of this extremely talented artist!