A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wainwright Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. James Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Thompson practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.