A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. James Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Junction Pulmonologists.