A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Thompson MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. James Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thompson practices Urology near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Conshohocken Urologists.