Dr. James Thornton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Thornton?

Great Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Thornton and his staff. I have had several procedure done and he has done an excellent job. He is one of the most qualified and talented plastic surgeons with many years of medical training. He was very honest with me in what he felt I needed and what I didn't need. I loved his staff. They were so kind and compassionate during my surgeries when I was very nervous. I can't say enough about Dr. Thornton and his wonderful staff expect thank you so much for everything you have done for me. You have made such a difference in my life.

Great doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2008

I have had several cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Thornton and I am extremely pleased. He did an excellent job, was very professional and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Thornton is a great doctor.

Posted on July 25th, 2017