A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Todd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Todd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Todd MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Todd practice?
- Dr. James Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Todd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.