A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Todd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Todd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Todd MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Todd practice?
- Dr. James Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Todd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.