Dr. James Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Todd?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Todd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017

Dr. Todd is the best doctor I ever new.

Dr. Todd is absolutely great. His knowledge and communication skills are impeccable, and he really care. He REALLY care! At one visit he found my condition dangerous, and recommend me go to emergency care immediately. I thought he exaggerates, and said"OK", but decide to go home. He'd seen my reaction, so he literally grab my hand and brought to ER. It's all and up with open heart surgery that saved my life and put me on my fit again. I don't see him often now, and I think – this is his greatest achievement. He just found right treatment for my condition, and I feel like another man.

September 30th, 2013

Works for me

I've read some of the other reviews, and I disagree with them about the Dr. He has always done right by me, I had issues and he got me admitted to N/W hosp. and seen by the right people. He came and checked up on me several times before I was transferred to Tufts. I never knew this Dr prior to signing as a patient, I am not a friend, neighbor, nor relative. I've had no bad issues with him personally, Like most Dr's he can run late, but that is because he took the time with previous patients. The others whom posted poor reviews here, probably started out with a bad attitude. As for the staff, I only really dealt with Maria when she was there.

September 4th, 2013

Watch out, this so call doctor is all about making money. He has no concerns for you health. His staff is no better, especially Shirley the secretary, useless and obnoxious.

July 24th, 2012

No-Nonsense Doc

I find Dr Todd to be knowledgeable in his field, and very thorough in diagnosing a cardio-health issue. He takes a step-by-step approach to determine and isolate what the problem is, whats causing it and how to rectify it. His bedside manner my not suit everyone, but he is a no-nonsense Dr who takes values his time and yours. He doesnt waste time on useless platitudes, but gets right to the point. He scolded me once for cancelling an appt, but he is a professional after all, and has other patients to see and take care of as well.

July 18th, 2011

knowledgeable, long experienceowledgeable, long experience

May 24th, 2011

Stay Away

Running business not a patient care.Limited, if not absent knowledge of internal medicine. Can be obnoxious if angry at the patient.

May 30th, 2017