Dr. James Todd MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Newton Lower Falls, MA

3.3

September 30th, 2013
Works for me
I've read some of the other reviews, and I disagree with them about the Dr. He has always done right by me, I had issues and he got me admitted to N/W hosp. and seen by the right people. He came and checked up on me several times before I was transferred to Tufts. I never knew this Dr prior to signing as a patient, I am not a friend, neighbor, nor relative. I've had no bad issues with him personally, Like most Dr's he can run late, but that is because he took the time with previous patients. The others whom posted poor reviews here, probably started out with a bad attitude. As for the staff, I only really dealt with Maria when she was there.

September 4th, 2013
Watch out, this so call doctor is all about making money. He has no concerns for you health. His staff is no better, especially Shirley the secretary, useless and obnoxious.

July 24th, 2012
No-Nonsense Doc
I find Dr Todd to be knowledgeable in his field, and very thorough in diagnosing a cardio-health issue. He takes a step-by-step approach to determine and isolate what the problem is, whats causing it and how to rectify it. His bedside manner my not suit everyone, but he is a no-nonsense Dr who takes values his time and yours. He doesnt waste time on useless platitudes, but gets right to the point. He scolded me once for cancelling an appt, but he is a professional after all, and has other patients to see and take care of as well.

May 24th, 2011
Stay Away
Running business not a patient care.Limited, if not absent knowledge of internal medicine. Can be obnoxious if angry at the patient.