A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wagner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Wagner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James W. Wagner practice?
- Dr. James Wagner has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Wagner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.