A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wagner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Wagner practice?
Dr. James Wagner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.