Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wagner
Dr. James Wagner, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wagner has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.
Dr. William Bowling
Emergency Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Flint, MI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Gul Sachwani-Daswani
Flint, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Stephen Morris
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Flint, MI 0.01 mi42