A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ward is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ward, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ward has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Ward practice?
Dr. James Ward practices Plastic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.