Dr. James Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Ward?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 29th, 2016

19 years later

I want to thank Dr. Ward for reconstructing my breasts in 1997 after a ruptured silicone breast implant. Today, all of these years later, my breast are full, beautiful and natural without implants. I am so grateful to Dr. Ward for taking care of the damage done by another plastic surgeon.

July 9th, 2013

Dr ward performed an eyebrow lift on me 10 yrs ago. He left me with 2 large bald spots on top of my head and scars the width of my pinkie down both sides if head. He told me it would be a hairline scar. I would def not use this dr for plastic surgery! Additionally his office staff (wife). Was extremely rude when i went back in because if scarring. There are many good plastic surgeons out there, Dr Ward is not worth the risk!!

November 8th, 2016