A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Williams practice?
- Dr. James Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Williams practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.