Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wade
Dr. James Wade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wade is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Womans Hospital. Dr. Wade has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wade has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Wade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Taylor Theunissen
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi13
Dr. James Stephens
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Hanemann Jr
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi15