Dr. James Wade Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Wade?

May 20th, 2015

Removed Facial Moles, left no visible scar

I asked Dr. Wade to remove 2 moles above my lip, for I did not like to look at them. I felt I would be prettier if the moles weren't there to distract from the "entire picture" of my face. There was nothing medically necessary about the moles being removed, however they were very close together. He said we could remove one and would have to let it completely heal, there would be a tiny white line scar in its place, before removing the other one. So, over a period of several months, both were removed. Unless I look in a super-high-magnification mirror, and I know exactly where to look, I cannot ever see the scars and neither can anyone who looks at me. He did an EXCELLENT JOB!!! It boosted my self-confidence tremendously! Now, I feel people who look at me see me, not some unsightly moles that I was so self-conscious about.

November 26th, 2013

Find another surgeon. After spending thousands of dollars & going through surgery, I now have a very unflattering result, evidenced by the fact that I have not received one compliment. In addition, I have visible scarring, pain behind one ear, & a 9 square inch area of numbness on my face & neck.

January 8th, 2010

Dr. Wade was recommended to me by hospital staff. He took the time to explain to me the options involved with my procedure. However, the way he explained them were a bit confusing and later had to be clarified by his office staff. When I decided to sign up for breast implant surgery, his nurse asked me to bring in pictures of the size I wanted and talk to him about size the morning of the procedure. They give you a valium the morning of the procedure so I did not have a clear head when discussing the size of the implants. Overall, I would have much rather clarified this in advance, as I felt very anxious about during the recovery period afterwards. Also, there was a question about exercise during recovery and it was hard to get a straight answer from Dr. Wade. The size and recovery all worked out just fine and I am happy I had the surgery, although I would have just liked to have been more prepared.

August 10th, 2017