A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Waldman, Internist, Dermatologist, Pathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldman
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waldman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sena Waldman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Waldman practice?
- Dr. James Waldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Waldman practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Pathology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Dermatologists, Orange Internists, and Orange Pathologists.