Dr. James Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Waldman?

August 16th, 2016

I miss having PPO insurance... I liked having such a competent dermatologist.

October 29th, 2015

Expert Dermatoligist

Dr. Waldman solved a problem with my lips that had been ongoing for 2 1/2 years and 6 other doctors couldn't figure it out. He is a no nonsense doctor who looks beyond the text book cures. I owe him a debt of gratitude for curing my inflamed, blistered, painful, swollen lips.

December 26th, 2014

Poor Communication

scarred my arm removing benign mole because he would "feel better about it"

October 15th, 2013

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Waldman has been my dermatologist for a last 5 years. One of the things I like most about seeing him is that I'm never kept sitting in the waiting room for more than a few minutes. His staff schedules appointments very well and doesn't appear to overbook, so people aren't kept waiting very long. I typically see him for any odd growths on my skin, which doesn't really occur all that often. He has always done a great job of removing any skin issues that appear. I would definitely recommend him and I've always trusted his diagnosis. He has the nicest team of office assistants which seem to have been with him for a long time which always helps, one in particular... omg, so cute!

September 19th, 2013

Best Dermatologist I've Ever Found

I'm in my 50's and have been seeing Dermatologists since my teens due to a chronic skin condition. I have been seeing Dr. Waldman as my only dermatologist since I found him 10+ years ago, as he has been the most effective at managing that condition and addressing any other dermatological issues that arise. He listens and gives sound advice. I highly recommend him.

July 1st, 2013

Wouldn't trust anyone else

I have been a patient of Dr. Waldman's for close to 15 years now. I have paid out of pocket to see him when uninsured because he is the best at detecting / dealing with melanoma and pre-melanoma. Dr. Waldman is one of the top Dr.'s in OC. He has taken care of my skin and kept me safe. He gets me in the office in a timely manner and gets the job done. As I said: I wouldn't trust my skin to anyone else.

March 21st, 2013

The Miracle Worker Doctor

I had taken my twelve year old son to several dermatologists for a rash that would not go away. Dr. Waldman was the only doctor to help us! My ten year old son had a wart on his foot that was also being treated by another dermatologist with no positive results. My younger son refers to Dr. Waldman as "the miracle worker". I would definitely recommend Dr. Waldman to anyone looking for a fantastic dermatologist. Adult or child! Very patient, answered questions, and we never felt rushed.

November 13th, 2012

I came to Dr. Waldman to have a mole removed from my chest. I had to undress from the waist up for the procedure. Dr. Waldman inquired about my recent piercings and it made me very uncomfortable. I did not think it was appropriate considering the task at hand. I will not be returning to see Dr. Waldman in the future.

October 10th, 2012

Waldman is Elite

That has always been my opnion. Accutane was the last resort, but he finally gave in and what a miracle drug. Also helped with skin growths and even has his private cell number on his weekend greeting machine. The staff may be his weak link. He is nicer than they present. Write hime a letter, or call his private number to get around them.

January 28th, 2012

Dr. Waldman is awesome!

I have been seeing Dr. Waldman since I was a teenager and he's a great doctor. He diagnosed both my parents with Melanoma almost 10 years ago and he saved their lives! He is a smart doctor.

November 29th, 2011

best Doctor ever

Dr Waldman has helped me and my parents for several years. he has always helped me and I am so grateful to have him as my doctor. I have a skin condition (HS) that very painful, he always makes sure he helps me out. I literally saw over ten docters for this condition and he is BY FAR the best docter. He will do what it takes to make you feel good and taken care of !!!

June 30th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Waldman for several years for skin cancer. He has always been friendly and his follow up has been good.