Learn more about Dr. James Walentynowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walentynowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walentynowicz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walentynowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walentynowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walentynowicz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walentynowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Walentynowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Walentynowicz practice?
- Dr. James Walentynowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walentynowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.