A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walentynowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walentynowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walentynowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walentynowicz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walentynowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Walentynowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Walentynowicz practice?
- Dr. James Walentynowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Walentynowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.