Learn more about Dr. James Grier Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grier Wall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grier Wall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grier Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grier Wall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier Wall graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grier Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grier Wall MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Grier Wall practice?
- Dr. James Grier Wall has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Grier Wall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC.
See Concord Internists, Concord Hematologists, and Concord Oncologists.