A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grier Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grier Wall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grier Wall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier Wall graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grier Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grier Wall MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Grier Wall practice?
- Dr. James Grier Wall has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Grier Wall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC.
See Concord Internists, Concord Hematologists, and Concord Oncologists.