A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Waller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan