A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Waller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Waller MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Waller practice?
- Dr. James Waller has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Waller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Dublin, GA.
See Moultrie Internists and Moultrie Cardiologists.