A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Waller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Waller MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Waller practice?
- Dr. James Waller has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Waller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Jacksonville, FL.
See Moultrie Internists and Moultrie Cardiologists.