Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wallwork
Dr. James Wallwork, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, TN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wallwork is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center and United Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wallwork has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Wallwork is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.
Dr. Angela Joynes
Columbia, TN 0.04 mi26
Dr. Indu Bali
Nephrology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbia, TN 0.09 mi23
Dr. Joseph Moore
Pathology, Cytopathology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Columbia, TN 0.33 mi33