The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Waltenberger
Dr. James Waltenberger, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, WI, with other offices in Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Waltenberger is affiliated with All Saints Medical Center-St Mary's Campus, The University of Chicago Medicine and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. James Waltenberger has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Waltenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, WI.