Learn more about Dr. James Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walter, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cleo Walter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Walter practice?
- Dr. James Walter has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Walter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.