Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly recommend him!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Walter has treated all 4 members of our family for various sports related injuries. He has been patient and sensitive with us, providing accurate diagnoses and information to help us understand and heal quickly from our injuries. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor and highly recommend him!

Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Walter fixed my mom's torn miniscus in her knee and she feels like a new woman! He was gracious, thorough, and caring throughout the entire process, making sure my mom (and the rest of us) completely understood the steps he was going to take. We have highly recommended him to several others who have had the same wonderful experience. Best ortho doc in Texas!

Jan 31st, 2012

We love Dr. Walter. He has been key in our son's sports injuries. He has always put us on the right track to ensure full recovery and potential growth with our son's sports injuries.

Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Walter treated and operated on my son for a torn ACL. Dr. Walter's bedside manner is above reproach; he explained everything from the injury to the actual procedure in terms we could understand and felt comfortable with. I would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

We have seen Dr. Walter for a broken elbow, wrist, and ankle. He and his staff have been friendly and helpful on all occasions. Dr. Walter is very knowledgable and I trust him completely

|  Real Estate Agent  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

We are blessed to have Dr. Jim Walter here In the Plano area. He is awesome.

|  Best Orthopaedic Doctor/Surgeon in Dallas  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Walter helped to remedy a shoulder ailment that I had been living with for many years. He made me very comfortable during the entire process and explained the procedure and post op expectations in layman terms that helped relieve my first operation concerns.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr walters has completed two Rotator Cuff surgeries for me. His original expectations turned out to be accurate. The results of the surgery immediately and long term, although initially painful rcovery was outstanding. I have a 10 year old shoulder a 1 year old shoulder and a 75 year old body. Shoulders are currently the best part.

Jan 29th, 2012

Excellent doctor who applies practical knowledge and listens to his patients.

|  Love Dr. Jim  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Our whole family sees Dr. Jim when needed. I don't see that Changing!

|  Exceptional care!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. Walter has treated both of my kids with amazing care, concern and expertise. Both kids were immediately at ease and given exceptional care. My son broke his arm in 2002 and my daughter broke her wrist in 2011. Dr. Walter even met us at the emergency room on a night he wasn't on call to treat my daughter!