Dr. James Walters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Walters?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. James Walters?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 9th, 2016

Glad I'm not the only one...

All I can say is DITTO to all the reviews I've just read (except the ONE out of SEVEN that simply says "great doctor." Nice try Dr. Walters, but you can't review yourself...). All the reviews say virtually the same thing. So this is clearly not an isolated incident. When will the people that employ this man and sign his paycheck, wake up and see what a disgrace he is to the profession??!!

July 29th, 2016

Rather die than be touched by this man.

Needs to retire, burned out and completely dismissive, I was nuisance for having broke my leg and was treated like I was nothing but a waste of his precious time and how dare I interrupt his flirting with the nurses. I will never go to NOCH ER ever again. This man is an undertaker not a man who took an oath to help save lives, I'm appalled to think this creature is allowed to practice medicine and have reported him to the board.

October 8th, 2014

Bad!

I was basically kicked out of this doctor's ER, yelled at while another patient lay listening on the other side of the curtain, and told I didn't belong there. I went in by ambulance because of an irregular heart rate. When they didn't hook me up to the monitor an EMT told someone to hook me up. As soon as the EMT left, the monitor was removed. Nobody else came to do any vitals, and then the doctor made his appearance. The woman next to me apologized for him after he berated me for wasting his time and taking up a bed. He actually told me to "get over it and move on" because he had seen me a year earlier when I complained of chest pain, which turned out to be a benign situation. I left the hospital and went home, trying to endure the tachycardia, chest pain, and an irregular heart rate. I called my cardiologist the next day and they said to get straight over to Mercy. I was hooked up and was told I was having a mix of tachycardia, bradycardia, and PAC's. I was given i.v. Lopressor to fix the problem and was told it was a good thing I went in when I did--I might have needed to get the paddles. This doctor should not be treating the sick.

February 2nd, 2012

Unbelievable

I consider myself an intelligent, compassionate, and caring person. I am the type of person who likes to help people, and who likes to think that there is more good in the world than bad. I am not perfect, and nobody is. So I would like to think that this man was just having a bad day when he saw me, and evaluated me. But I don't think he was. This person was incredibly rude to me and left me feeling embarrassed and invalidated. I honestly couldn't believe it--I left his care feeling like I was dreaming. This is a person who is supposed to care for people. I hope I never have to see him again.

November 8th, 2009