A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Walton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Walton DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Walton practice?
- Dr. James Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walton practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.