Overall Review

October 15th, 2014
Compassion and EXPERIENCE
WHAT I SO ADMIRE ABOUT DR. WAPSHARE IS HIS COMPASSION. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENT. HE IS SUCH A THOROUGH DOCTOR. THE EXPRESSION "HE LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED" should be for Dr. Wapshare. The wait time is minimal. This is the type of Doctor that u want to refer out and I do and everyone that I have referred is as pleased as we are. Dr. Wapshare's nurse Suzanne is wonderful with a jovial spirit, and the rest of his staff are wonderful as well. Hands on to Dr. Wapshare and his staff.

February 8th, 2014
Great Doc!
Friendly staff and we dont wait long to be seen. Doc does not rush through appt and takes time to talk to us and our child. Diagnosis always spot on! Great doctor:)

September 25th, 2011
great docotr
Excellent diagnostician! When my daughter Gabrielle, had been sick two separate nights in early September, I brought her in for an office visit. I discussed her symptoms with Dr. Wapshare mentioning symptoms other family members had as well. I thought it was some type of strange virus, but Dr. Wapshare quickly suggested Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Later that day my plumber confirmed that my hot water heater was a bomb about to explode due to a defective release valve. He said the heater would have gone thru the the roof taking out everything in its path. In addition a door left open was releasing carbon monoxide in the air. Perhaps not enough to set off our alarms but maybe enough to make us sick. l've always consider Dr Wapshare to be a superb doctor and diagnostician but not we my family and I credit him for saving our lives.

May 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
This is a great doctor!! He takes the time to talk to my kids and does everything in his power to make them feel at ease. His office quickly and accurately diagnosed my daughter with pneumonia and she was immediately hospitalized. They know their patients and it's one of the few physicians that doesn't make you feel like you're on an assembly line!

May 1st, 2011
Dr. James Wapshare is an excellent Pediatrician. He is completely committed to helping patients and parents find the best solution. My daughter had stomach problems and he ensured that medical treatment and proper testing was done to diagnose her with hydronephrosis and duplex kidney back in 2004. He went above and beyond, spent the additional time explaining the situation to me and helping me find the appropriate specialists. Because of his attention to detail we were sent to specialists and her medical situation was appropriately attended to. I've known him since 1997 when she was born -- He's one of those doctors that takes the extra time, holds your child in infancy, makes that phone call to see how your child is doing, sits down with your child and talks to her, and I appreciate that, because after all, this is her doctor and the doctor/patient relationship is extremely important to develop for the teen years. Dr. Wapshare is a caring doctor who takes the time to know your child. I trust him immensely and feel confident with my child in his care. I don't judge the care of medical professionals with the time spent in a waiting room, I think that is wrong. Although, I've never had to wait excessively long time periods for visits, Dr. Wapshare always spends appropriate time with his patients, to me that is more important for everyone. His office provides appropriate reading material and toys for my child, if we had a waiting time. Additionally, his offices are always clean and neat, appropriate for children. Dr. Wapshare is an excellent Doctor; I would and have recommended him to others.

November 16th, 2010
Great bed side manner.
Makes my children feel at ease every appointment. The exams are very though and complete. We love this doctor!

February 12th, 2010
amazing
I have been w doc since my daughter was born i n 1996 , he is amazing . not only has he taken personal care of my children but he helped in my own care . Dr Wapshare is warm and friendly . He has an army of specialist all with in ny willing to help in difficult cases . He is the reason my daughter was diagnosed and treated for Lymes and my sons gastro issues were taken care off before they become more serious . For nearly 14 years ive trusted him with care of my children and will continue to reccomend his practive to friends and family alike .