Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Warmbrod
Dr. James Warmbrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN, with another office in Jackson, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Warmbrod is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, Humboldt General Hospital Inc and Milan General Hospital. Dr. Warmbrod has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Warmbrod has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Warmbrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.
Dr. Robert Torstrick
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Jackson, TN 0 mi44
Dr. Cameron Knight
Jackson, TN 0 mi12
Dr. David Sickle
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Jackson, TN 0 mi17