A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wasson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wasson, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Wasson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- East Texas Med Center Henderson
- Texas Spine & Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Wasson MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Wasson practice?
- Dr. James Wasson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wasson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Tyler Endocrinologists, and Tyler Radiologists.